- Louvered condenser compartment for protecting the coil against yard hazards and/or weather extremes.
- One-piece top with a deep flange to help keep water out of the unit.
- Supply and return air openings feature a one-inch tall flange to prevent water migration into the ductwork.
- Access panels have "weep holes" and channels to further help manage water run-off.
- Side and down discharge options available on all models. All models are shipped ready for horizontal application.
- Easily accessible blower section complete with slide-out blower.
- Refrigerant connections are conveniently located for easy service diagnostics.
- Micro Channel evaporator and condenser delivers superior performance with less refrigerant charge and less weight than conventional copper tube/aluminum fin coils. In addition the all aluminum construction has superior protection against formicary corrosion and aluminum tube rubbing potential. Its easier to clean and has a more robust surface.
- Inside the easily accessible furnace compartment is the draft inducer motor. This motor is specially designed for quiet reliable operation. In addition to the draft inducer motor, the in-shot gas burners and manifold efficiently regulate the flow of gas for combustion. These new gas/electric units also feature direct-spark ignition and remote flame sensors for added reliability and efficiency.
- One (1) stage NOx
- All units feature an internal trap on the condensate line eliminating the need for installing an on-site external trap.
- Easily accessible control box.
- Single point wiring simplifies installation.
- Our gas/electric package units feature a tubular heat exchanger design. Tubular heat exchangers are more efficient and durable than older-style clamshell heat exchangers. The heat exchanger is backed by a 10 year limited warranty. Models with a stainless steel heat exchanger installed in a residential application are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Thermal expansion valve standard on all models for superior superheat control, reliability, and energy efficiency at all operating conditions.
- Filter drier standard on all models (not shown).
- Rugged base rail included for improved installation and handling
- Complete factory charged, wired and run tested.
- Molded compressor plugs.
- A double sloped evaporator coil drain pan assures all water is removed from the unit to improve indoor air quality.
- General Terms Of Limited Warranty*
- Rheem will furnish a replacement for any part of this product which fails in normal use and service within the applicable periods stated, in accordance with the terms of the limited warranty.
- Factory Standard Ten (10) Years
- Stainless Steel/1-Phase & 3-Phase Models Commercial Application Twenty (20) Years
- Stainless Steel/1-Phase Models Residential Application: Limited Lifetime
Conditional Parts (Registration Required)
- 1 Phase, Residential Applications: Ten (10) Years
- 1 Phase, Residential applications: Ten (10) Years
- 1 & 3 Phase, Commercial Applications: Five (5) Years
- Commercial Applications: One (1) Year
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.minisplitairconditionerunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.greeairconditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.12000btuairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.windowairconditionerheater.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.carrieracsale.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|Name||Rheem RGEA15030AJT06XAAAJA - Classic 2 1/2 Ton 15 SEER Packaged Gas/Electric Unit Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger 208-230/1/60|
|Manufacturer Product Number||RGEA15030AJT06XAAAJA|
|SKU - PIM Number||1405422756284|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||403.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||52.4 Inches (in)|
|Width||47.5 Inches (in)|
|Height||35.9 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Equipment Type||Gas Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Amps||21|
|Blower Motor HP||1/2 HP|
|Condenser Motor HP||1/3 HP|
|Rated Load Amps||12.8|
|Locked Rotor Amps||64|
|Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Gas Connection||1/2" [12.7 mm] N.P.T.|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Sound Level (dBA)||76|
|GEM - Case Quantity|