Brand: Bradford White
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.minisplitairconditionerunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.greeairconditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.12000btuairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.windowairconditionerheater.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.carrieracsale.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
NOTE: The standard voltage on this unit is 240V.
Bradford White's Energy Saver Lowboy electric models are built for tight spaces with low headroom, allowing you the flexibility to put electric water heating where a conventional upright tank would not fit.
- DOE - All residential storage models above 20 gallon capacity meet or exceed efficiency requirements of the Department of Energy, ASHRAE Standard 90.1 b, current standard (M-1-20L6DS is exempt) and the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act of 1987 recent amendment effective January 20, 2004 which supersedes all state and local efficiency requirements.
- Applications - Standing at a height of less than 34", Lowboy models are ideal for installations where space is at a premium and are perfect for tight installations such as a closet or under a counter.
- Fully Automatic Controls - Fast acting surface-mount thermostats for automatic temperature control. Factory installed sensitive manual reset energy cut-off for safety to prevent overheating.
- Direct Heat Transfer With Immersed Elements - Transfers heat directly and efficiently to the water. Screw-in style.
- Factory Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System - Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build up in tank.
- Vitraglas® Lining - Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered formula that provides superior protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600º F.
- 2" Non-CFC Foam Insulation - Covers the sides and top of the tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies and jacket rigidity.
- Water Connections - 3/4" NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings extend water heater life and eases installation.
- Factory Installed Heat Traps - Design incorporates a flexible disk that reduces heat loss in piping and eliminates the potential for noise generation.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod - Provides added protection against corrosion for long trouble-free service.
- Simultaneous and Non-Simultaneous Operation Available - Simultaneous operation indicates when both elements (if equipped) are being heated at the same time. Non-Simultaneous operation indicates when one element is being heated at a time.
- Single Phase or Three Phase Operation Available - 277V may only be wired for single phase operation.
- T&P Relief Valve Included - Side T&P is standard. Optional top T&P location is available.
- Brass Drain Valve - Tamper proof design.
- Design evaluated by UL in accordance with Part 280.707(d) of HUD Mobile Home Construction and Safety Standards for Energy Efficiency.
MITSUBISHI PCAA24KA6 PUZA24NHA4 CEILING SUSPENDED SPLIT SYSTEM Brand: Mitsubishi
CLM1972 KMS1272 KMS0 Brand: Sanyo
CLM2472 KMS18 KMS09 Brand: Sanyo
H6HK008H-01 8KW for 2.5 TON FRIGIDAIRE Brand: Hvac Accessories
Mitsubishi Quad Zone MXZ4C36NA2 MSZGE06NA9 (FOUR) ductless split system Brand: Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi Quad Zone MXZ4C36NA2 MSZGL06NAU1 MSZGL09NAU1(tw0 MSZGL12NAU1 Brand: Mitsubishi