The Goodman GMVC80805CN is a variable-speed gas furnace with ComfortNet compatibility. It uses a powerful, aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger. It is housed in a fully-insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with a durable baked-enamel finish. A variable-speed ECM circulator motor operates gently and quietly to adjust to temperature demands.
This Goodman gas furnace is a two-stage, variable-speed, multi-position heater. It's compatible with both two-stage and single-stage thermostats. It uses a durable Silicon Nitride igniter to maintain a comfortable temperature in the home. It has a heating capacity input in high mode of 80,000 BTU and output of 64,000 BTU. In low mode, this unit has a heating capacity input of 56,000 BTU and an output of 44,800 BTU.
This heater comes from the GMVC8 line of Goodman gas furnaces. This collection of Goodman gas furnaces has up to 80% AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) rating. Many standard furnaces feature 60% AFUE, which means that this system can contribute to significant energy savings.
This multi-position Goodman gas heater offers many installation options. It can be installed in upflow or horizontal positions. This model features a low constant fan speed to keep air circulating throughout the home and has a self-diagnosing control board.
- Aluminized steel, dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve operates on two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- ComfortNet™ Communications System compatible
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color-coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 120-volt or 24-volt humidifiers
- Low constant fan speed allows homeowner to activate a very low speed, efficiently circulating air throughout the home. This setting costs as little as a 100-watt light bulb to operate.
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
- Configuration: Horizontal / Upflow
- Blower Cooling Capacity: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 5 Tons
- Maximum Input BTU: 80,000 BTU
- Maximum Heating Output BTU: 64,000 BTU
- Minimum Input BTU: 56,000 BTU
- Minimum Output BTU: 44,800 BTU
- Maximum CFM: 1980 @ 0.5
- Efficiency (% AFUE): 80 %
- Blower Type: Variable Speed
- Burner Stages: Two
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker): 15 Amps
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane Convertible / Natural Gas
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: No
- Supply Air Opening Size: 19.5 x 19.875 Inches
- Flue Pipe Diameter: 4 Inches
- Product Weight: 156 lbs.
- Meets CSA Standards: Yes
- Meets Canadian OEE Standards: No
- California Approved: No
- Width: 21 Inches
- Depth: 28 Inches
- Height: 33 3/8 Inches
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage Phase: 1