Increase the functionality of your air conditioner with the Goodman CAUF3137B6 evaporator coil. This model is specifically designed for heat pump and split-system air conditioning installations. Its all-aluminum construction and superior functionality provides excellent air distribution. This unit offers upflow and downflow installation capabilities. For an easy attic access, it has 21" depth.
The Goodman CAUF3137B6 is intended to provide from 2.5 to 3 ton cooling capacity. This unit is uncased, it comes with the dimensions of 16 1/2" W x 27" D x 25" H. In order to reduce cabinet condensation, it is equipped with foil-faced insulation, which covers the internal casing. This evaporator coil uses chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant, which is eco-friendly and doesn't harm the environment. Some models are also compatible with R-22 refrigerant. In addition, this Goodman evaporator coil is ETL listed and AHRI certified.
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410a refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410a or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- Split seam front for easy access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Cabinet Dimensions: 16 1/2" W x 27" D x 25" H
- Nominal Tons: 2 1/2-3
- Liquid Connection: 3/8"
- Suction Connection: 3/4"
- Piston Size: .071
- Fits: 17 1/2" Furnace Cabinet
- Refrigerant: R-22/R-410A