Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.minisplitairconditionerunit.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.greeairconditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.12000btuairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.windowairconditionerheater.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.carrieracsale.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
The ComPac AVPA wall mount air conditioners are our most popular units and are built in cooling capacities of 1, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5 and 6 tons (12,000 BTUH to 72,000 BTUH). The HVEA high efficiency air conditioners have cooling capacities of 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, and 5 tons (24,000 BTUH to 60,000 BTUH). Both the AVPA & HVEA use R-410A refrigerant and are suitable for operation up to 120°F (49°C). (For operation above 120°F (49°C), please see the AVPC air conditioners.)
Due to the high heat load in telecom shelters, the air conditioners have the controls and components required for operation in cold weather. These include:
- Low ambient fan cycle switch cycles condenser fan to maintain proper refrigerant pressures.
- Three minute bypass of the low pressure switch allows the compressor to start when outdoor temperatures are below 55°F (13°C).
For reliable operation, the each air conditioner has:
- High pressure and low pressure switches with a lockout relay.
- Three minute delay on make to prevent destructive compressor short cycling.
- Dry contacts for remote alarm in the event of a high or low pressure lockout.
- Two inch (50 mm) pleated filter.
LG Remote AKB73635606 Brand: LG